Membership Registration for 2019/2020 Season is now OPEN!!!! Skate Houston Registration Open
Important TGCFSC Updates
The mission of Texas Gulf Coast FSC is to support and promote the sport of Figure Skating in all disciplines. TGCFSC aims to develop and nurture the athleticism, character, confidence, integrity and sportsmanship of all our athletes at all ages and levels.
Hello all my lovely skaters! Here are the Test Session Dates for 2020!
Here are some more technical details of Skate Houston 2019 for everyone to view.
Hey everyone, the deadline for Skate Houston is right around the corner! July 26th
Late Registration is available, the deadline being August 2nd, but there’s a fee! So get those registrains in quickly!
Here are some details of the event:
- USFS Approved for NQS Singles and Pairs
- Well-Balanced Non-Qualifying and Adult Events
- Excel Events
- Compete USA Events
- Showcase Events
- Critiques and Exhibitions
Entries will only be accepted online via EMS at www.usfsaonline.org. Online registration opens June 28, 2019 and closes July 26, 2019. Skaters wishing to register for the competition will need their U.S. Figure Skating member number and password. Late entries will be accepted until August 2, 2019 with a late fee of $30.00.
- Go to www.usfsaonline.org
- For best experience, the Google Chrome browser is recommended
- Enter your U.S. Figure Skating Member number or Learn to Skate Member number and password
- If you need assistance with your member number and password, contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the blue EMS button
- Click “Competition Registration”
- Choose “SKATE HOUSTON” from the list of competitions.
If you need assistance completing your registration, contact email@example.com.
Exhibitions are not in EMS – please register via the club website or contact CompetitionChair@texasgulfcoastfsc.org.